INDIAN CREEK FOUNDATION
Indian Creek Local School District
For Our Students
587 Bantam Ridge Road
Wintersville, Ohio 43953
"An Investment In Our Future"
The Mission of the Indian Creek Foundation is to advance the quality of public education by providing charitable, supplemental resources to encourage, promote, and provide for the students of the Indian Creek Local School District through a partnership between the community and the public schools.
The Indian Creek Foundation is a local philanthropic corporation. The Foundation was formed in 2003 as a corporation to receive funds on a tax-exempt basis and to distribute those funds as determined by the Board of Trustees.
As a non-profit corporation, the Foundation will provide funds to support special school projects and to develop new programs by supplementing government funds received by the Indian Creek School District. This will be achieved with donations from citizens, organizations, and businesses of the Indian Creek Community.
The Indian Creek Foundation, Inc. is governed by a Board of Trustees comprised of local professionals, parents, educators and two members of the board of education, as well as, other business, labor, and community leaders. Trustees represent all geographic areas of the Indian Creek Local School District.
Community Support is Vital!
Contributions to the IC Foundation are used to support educational programs of our school district. Donations may be made several ways. Many individuals, due to their particular circumstances, choose to make donations in different ways. Some methods of contributing are:
- Outright Gift - Cash or other assets
- Memorial Gift - Cash or other assets in memory of a deceased relative, friend, or educator
- Deferred Gift - Bequests, gift annuities, life insurance, or charitable trusts
- Incremental Gifts - Gifts made in planned stages over a specific period of time.
- General - For student / faculty enrichment programs
- Fine and Performing Arts - For music and performing and fine arts programs
- Academic Excellence - For promotion of student academic achievement
- Capital Improvement - For improvement of facilities and upgrading of equipment
- Scholarship - To supplement the High School Scholarship Fund
Indian Creek Foundation
A Gift That Touches Lives