This posting is in accordance with Article XV, Section A of the Negotiated Agreement
November 27, 2023
** Note: Bids will be accepted pending/anticipated vacancies and/or District needs.
♦ Teaching Positions
♦ Effective Starting Date: January 16, 2024
♦ Salary as per the ICEA Negotiated Agreement
Hills Elementary – Grade 4 Teacher – 1 Position
- Valid Elementary K-8 or Early Childhood PreK Certification/Licensure
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and successfully with administration, staff, students and parents.
- Primary teaching experience preferred
- Evidences a demonstrated competency in instructional methods, behavior management, and child development
- Work cooperatively with staff and administration to meet the needs of students.
- Commitment to the continuous school improvement process.
- Ability to effectively communicate with students in the primary grades
- Provide an effective instructional program for elementary students.
Any qualified ICEA member interested in filling the above position must submit a bid, written or via
email, to the Superintendent of Schools, email@example.com , by 4:00 P.M. by December 4, 2023.
Other interested individuals should send their résumé and a copy of their Ohio certificate/license via
email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via U.S. mail to the Superintendent’s Office @ 100 Park Drive,
Wintersville, Ohio 43953. Please do not send transcripts, Praxis scores, references, etc. A resume and a
copy of your Ohio license will suffice.
Come join the Creek Family! ICLSD is in need of:
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Substitute Custodians
- Substitute Cook/Cashiers
- Substitute Paraprofessionals
- Substitute Secretaries
Must be able to pass background and drug testing. Must have high school diploma or equivalent at a minimum. Apply in person at:
Indian Creek Board of Education
100 Park Dr.
Wintersville, OH 43953
Or call 740.264.3502 for more information
Come join the Creek family! ICLSD is in need of Substitute Teachers!
- $100 per day
- Bachelor's Degree in any field required
- FBI/BCI background check required
- Ohio Department of Education Substitutes License required
Apply at: OhioSTS.org